i've spent a good chunk of time beating on the XmlSqlResource class in exyus this week. and i found a few glitches. along the way i've revamped the support for handling exception rendering (now tied more closely to the representation headers ((
Accept/Content-Type) and i've improved the details of POST-ing for update and delete (via a 'proxy pattern' that i'll blog about soon). i also tweaked a few other things in the engine this week. all good stuff.
because of the time i spent updating *and* because of some personal issues this week, i'm not ready to release a new runtime update [sigh]. this next one will be a version bump (0.5 to 0.6) and i still need to sort out some details. that means it will be three weeks (at least) since the last runtime update - bad stuff.
hopefully, i can put together the details of the runtime during the week and release soon.
Post a Comment